iPhone or iPad Kindle App (for .mobi files):
- Open the email with the E-Book download link.
- Tap the .mobi link to initiate the download.
- Choose "Download" in the pop-up window.
- In Safari, locate the blue downward-facing arrow to access downloads.
- Open the downloaded E-Book from the list.
- Tap the upward-facing arrow on the top-right (might be at bottom) of your screen.
- Select the Kindle app to open a pop-up box for "Send to Kindle."
- Enter the author's name if needed and choose "Send."
- Look for the "Success!" message and wait for the book to appear in your Kindle library.