If your app is crashing (closing immediately), is stalled, or is slowly loading information, please try the following steps:
Closing the App
- On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause while still pressing on the screen.
- Swipe Up on the app to force close it.
- Re-open the app.
- Start by viewing all running apps. How you do this depends on your phone and the Android version. If you're not sure how your device shows running apps, try the different methods that are available:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen (but don't swipe too far up or the app drawer opens).
- Tap the small square icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Press the physical button on the bottom of your phone that looks like two overlapping rectangles. You might not see it light up until you press in that area next to the Home button.
- On Samsung Galaxy devices, press the Recent Apps button to the left of the Home button.
- Swipe up and down or left and right (depending on your phone) to find the app you want to close down.
- Swipe up on the app you want to close, as if you were throwing it off the screen. This works if your apps are listed horizontally.
- When you're finished, select an empty space next to the edge of the screen or press the Home button.
- From the home screen of your iOS device, tap and hold your finger on the app until it begins to shake or tap Edit home screen.
- Tap the (X) in the corner of the app to proceed with deleting it.
- Tap Delete from the pop-up window.
- After uninstalling, go to the App Store on the device and search for "Ramsey Audiobooks."
- Tap the Cloud icon iOS cloud icon, next to the app to re-download it.
- After installation, open the app and sign in. Any issues experienced should be resolved.
- Long-press on the app's icon until the app shortcut's popup shows up.
- You'll either see an "i" button or see App Info; tap it.
- Next, select Uninstall.