This is the plan that will help you take control of your money! Millions have followed the 7 Baby Steps and left their money worries behind. These steps lead you out of debt, help you stop living paycheck to paycheck, and give you a secure future. Here’s a brief breakdown:
- Baby Step 1 – Save $1,000 for your starter emergency fund.
- Baby Step 2 – Pay off all debt (except the house) using the debt snowball.
- Baby Step 3 – Save 3–6 months of expenses in a fully funded emergency fund.
- Baby Step 4 – Invest 15% of your household income in retirement.
- Baby Step 5 – Save for your children’s college fund.
- Baby Step 6 – Pay off your home early.
- Baby Step 7 – Build wealth and give.